Sign in to follow this  
Polaris550

New Mexico Success

This is my 2012 Spring turkey shot in New Mexico. Went with my buddy Dave (couesdeerhntr) for 5 days. First 2 days were tough. When I mean tough, I mean not one talking bird. However we stayed with it and my buddy called this gobbler in to 35 yards. He was strutting the whole way for about 5 minutes. Never once came out of it. Over the 5 days we heard about 6 birds. Shot at one from obviously to far and messed up all the other ones. This is why I love hunting!!! Had a great time with my best friend and we look forward to it every year. I hope this helps get the blood flowing a bit more for all those that are hunting as we speak!!! Enjoy

maybe not because its not letting me select my attachment file. To be continued...

Nice! I called one in and rolled it down the hill! Darn thing got up and took off, I ran up hill to get another shot but it out ran my fat A. Tell you what I think I got lung damage breathing that hard running up hill in 32 degree weather. The turkey lives to see another day!

here you go d(polaris550) here are the pics of your 2012 new mexico turkey. had a great time hunting and hopefully i can get out there again before season ends to try and seal the deal for myself congrats man.

post-5098-0-54492800-1335731538_thumb.jpg

post-5098-0-27595600-1335731553_thumb.jpg