GRONG

Bow Hunter Happening in Williams

Could post some pics of ourselves on here or a new thread. I will let someone else start it though! :P

LOL!

If any of these internet scientists catch on to our spyware technic, we should at least get royaltys.

I can't post my picture cause too many girls want my number.

If you guys had of met me before, you would have thought that was funny :)

I hope I will meet bowhunter4life at the BIA banquet. Maybe we all could hook up for lunch at the BHH one of the three days.

After the comp. shoot and a bite to eat I will be in the first booth on the right as you come in the tent most of the day. I will be the good looking blond guy in the black Hoyt hat.LOL!! :lol: Hopefully I will still have a smile on my face after shooting. :o Hope I can meet some of you in person.

Coueskiller and I will be eating at Pine Country Cafe early Friday morning before the shoot starts in case anyone there wants to join us.

I'm thinking Pine Country at about 6AM on Friday for thoes of you who would like to join.

Later,

Geoff

Might be closer to 6:30 for coueskiller and myself. Gotta unload a bunch of porta potties first then we'll eat and then hit the courses. See you all there!

Josh, make sure you clean your hands and don't chew your finger nails!! I'll be up tomorrow around 10 am--I'll look for you--should be easy--the guy moving the porta poopers.

The Happening was great! I saw lots of friends and made some new ones! My two boys and I took 1st in all the elk calling divisions! Thanks to the ABA we all got new bows! There was only one other adult for me to call with but there were lots of kids in the Youth and Pewee class so I wanted to brag on my kids like a proud father should. They need some more people to call next year! There were prizes that wern't given out in the turky calling comp cuz there wasn't enough callers.

It was good to see some of you there!

Lance

bownut,

I couldn't stay for the awards, how did you end up? I saw some guy shot a 210 on friday, yikes.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

bownut,

I couldn't stay for the awards, how did you end up? I saw some guy shot a 210 on friday, yikes.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

Hey Dave

I ended up 404 for the weekend. Just tried to play it safe for the Triple Crown buckle and did get that. I think I ended up tied for 4th or 5th for the Happening. There were some great shooters this year. Got to hang out with some new and old friends it was a great time! Iam sure I will see you around sometime.