jamaro

Results are posted

I only drew Deer, but it is up in unit 2B Late Rifle Hunt! That should be an awesome hunt and I'm really looking forward to it. I sure hope Colorado gets some good October snow storms and push them big Mulies down. This is the first time in 8 year that I haven't hunted in a Coues Deer area. Mixed emotions about that, but definately no complaints about the area we drew. Probably the best Public Land Deer hunt in the state.

Travis

I only drew Deer, but it is up in unit 2B Late Rifle Hunt! That should be an awesome hunt and I'm really looking forward to it. I sure hope Colorado gets some good October snow storms and push them big Mulies down. This is the first time in 8 year that I haven't hunted in a Coues Deer area. Mixed emotions about that, but definately no complaints about the area we drew. Probably the best Public Land Deer hunt in the state.

Travis

That's what I applied for too but was DENIED!

Good Luck!

No elk for me this year, although I did draw the January Burros Coues hunt!!! That makes up for no elk I suppose.

Jeff

dang YOU... :D

that was my tag.... I am placing an order in a few weeks in you need anything PM me.

jason

Tommy, Jason,

Well, like they say, can't have them all. Those tags have got to be shared!! :P I've been doing some shed hunting out there, can't wait!!

Jeff

My uncle and both my cousins drew unit 27 Archery mule deer I've never hunted this unit any tips would be greatly appreciated by the way the hunt is in the beginning of january should be around the rut shouldnt it?

I drew a Nov muley tag and a Dec cow tag, both in unt 23. Can't wait, should be fun hunts. Good luck to all.

Cousetracker

Looks like ill be in unit 23 chasing Mulies!!! Hopefully the rain kicks up a little more towards the east!!

Guest AZ>NMcouesaddict

I was fortunate again this year and drew the first archery hunt in 16A APRE, Second hunt for coues in 23, and a javelina tag around my home town of Reserve. I've been looking forward to hunting coues in 23 and have an idea of were to find some good coues. Seen lots of coues while crossing into AZ on my 27 Dec. hunt last year. Lots of luck to everyone who drew and I feel your pain for those of you that didn't draw. Believe me, we've all been there. I'm hoping to draw at least a coues tag in AZ but who knows??????