Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

Obamacare Upheld.....thoughts??

He now has the Dept of Ag running commercials at tax payer expense, urging more people to get on food stamps. Unbelievable.

I listen to the FM Radio station 104.1 "The truth", and they have some pretty good political debate and philosophy. Someone there speculated that Justice Roberts may have made a smart play by siding with the liberal judges to uphold Obama care in order to help make enough people angry to swing votes towards Romney. I know it's heresay, but it could be a valid argument. It's a big gamble, but it could be a smart move after thinking about it. Obamcare will have a big fight ahead of it.

Or maybe Obama just setup some nice offshore bank accounts for the Supreme court Justices ;)

I just hope that Obama ticks off enough people by November. This slick talking chiseler probably has a few aces up his sleeve.

He basically told everyone in his written opinion how to get it removed. You refile the suit under the claim that as a tax bill, it is voided because it originated in the Senate. By law, all tax bills must originate in the House.

• Like 2

This is the kind of limp wristed, bed wetting, mouth breather we are dealing with. He has ordered our BP officers to "run and hide" if they encounter armed intruders.

Border Patrol agents in Arizona are blasting their bosses for telling them, along with all other Department of Homeland Security employees, to run and hide if they encounter an "active shooter."

It's one thing to tell civilian employees to cower under a desk if a gunman starts spraying fire in a confined area, say members of Tucson Local 2544/National Border Patrol Council, but to give armed law enforcement professionals the same advice is downright insulting. The instructions from DHS come in the form of pamphlets and a mandatory computer tutorial.

“We are now taught in an ‘Active Shooter’ course that if we encounter a shooter in a public place we are to ‘run away’ and ‘hide’" union leader Brandon Judd wrote on the website of 3,300-member union local. “If we are cornered by such a shooter we are to (only as a last resort) become ‘aggressive’ and ‘throw things’ at him or her. We are then advised to ‘call law enforcement’ and wait for their arrival (presumably, while more innocent victims are slaughtered)."

This is the kind of limp wristed, bed wetting, mouth breather we are dealing with. He has ordered our BP officers to "run and hide" if they encounter armed intruders.

Border Patrol agents in Arizona are blasting their bosses for telling them, along with all other Department of Homeland Security employees, to run and hide if they encounter an "active shooter."

It's one thing to tell civilian employees to cower under a desk if a gunman starts spraying fire in a confined area, say members of Tucson Local 2544/National Border Patrol Council, but to give armed law enforcement professionals the same advice is downright insulting. The instructions from DHS come in the form of pamphlets and a mandatory computer tutorial.

“We are now taught in an ‘Active Shooter’ course that if we encounter a shooter in a public place we are to ‘run away’ and ‘hide’" union leader Brandon Judd wrote on the website of 3,300-member union local. “If we are cornered by such a shooter we are to (only as a last resort) become ‘aggressive’ and ‘throw things’ at him or her. We are then advised to ‘call law enforcement’ and wait for their arrival (presumably, while more innocent victims are slaughtered)."

Thats becuase that worthless little Toad Napolitano is in charge

And the powers that be are probably afraid of another agent getting killed by a fast and furious gun

Even if this clown gets voted out, he'll just pull another executive order outa his a$$ and give himself another term. He seems to be able to go around congress whenever he feels like. This just opened up the feds to do whatever they want at any time. If he gets another term I'll be a Mexican by December.

Even if this clown gets voted out, he'll just pull another executive order outa his a$$ and give himself another term. He seems to be able to go around congress whenever he feels like. This just opened up the feds to do whatever they want at any time. If he gets another term I'll be a Mexican by December.

All of our career politicians in Washington D.C are too gutless to try and impeach him.

And the powers that be are probably afraid of another agent getting killed by a fast and furious gun

Don't fool yourself. King Obama is in charge. He has too high of an opinion of himself to let Janet run the show. She is just his little meat puppet.

Don't fool yourself. King Obama is in charge. He has too high of an opinion of himself to let Janet run the show. She is just his little meat puppet.

Yes, our Presidential puppet master sure is full of himself......or something else.

Way I understand it, Roberts came down on the side of the Conservatives in every way EXCEPT the Individual Mandate. I'll have to confirm that. By calling this a Tax, and it his writings on it, he's given the people the way to get rid of it ... actually two ways. One is refile the suit as a claim that a Tax Bill initiated in the Senate. The second is voting this Economic/Personal Liberties TERRORIST out of office in November ... along with all the Progressive Trash in Congress (both House and Senate).

I'd suggest any of you Elder Statesmen/women out there who have 18-30+ year old kids talk to them a great deal prior to the election. Try to undo the brainwashing that their Liberal teachers in high school and college have done. We have a whole generation out there who think things should be handed to them, and that they have a RIGHT to SUCCESS, rather than a RIGHT TO PURSUE SUCCESS by their own hard work and diligence. I'm not saying all kids in that age group are that way ... but boy have I run into a lot of them. Let them know that unless they want to see their loved ones start getting denied "routine" life saving procedures like stints, pacemakers, dialysis, etc., they need to help get this man and his cronies out before the "over 70-75 Death Panels" start denying treatment.

Enough of my rant. I know who I am voting for ... the only other guy who can win. Any other vote is a vote for the current Cloward and Pivens Clown.

• Like 3

Obama and his cronies in the legislature have repeatedly claimed that the healthcare bill is not a tax. But when it was challenged before the Supreme Court they claimed that it was a tax. They did this because they knew that the Commerce Clause stood in the way. Chief Justice Roberts aqgreed that it is a tax. It is a tax on the middle class. Those who earn $100,000.00 can easily afford healthcare insurance. The poor will get subsidies. Those of us with limited means will be fined because we cannot afford highes cost insurance. This bill will cost the middle class $500 billion or more or have the IRS breathing down our necks. Businesses that employ 50 or more can cut healthcare insurance beniefits that they currently provide employees and save 50% by paying the penalties.

I will remember this in November. I will vote Republican.

• Like 1