firstcoueswas80

THESE HAVE TO GO...NOW!!!

i really, really hate to sell these two guns, but i just found out my truck needs $1,700 in repairs.

rifle one: winchester mod. 70 25-06 push feed. wears a boyds salt and pepper stock, leupy 1 3-9x40. shoots 75 vmax into tiny wholes. comes with dies, brass and the remainder of the box of vmax i have ( about 3/4) $700 shipped

next: my baby, custom made by Bettin Custom Guns 270wsm. mauser 98 action, richards microfit thumbwhole stock. gun is a beaut and shoots very VERY well. 140 accubonds at 3250 into 1/2 inch and less. trigger does have a little creep, but rifle is bedded and floated. shilen barrel. he builds this same gun but with a remington action for $3,200... will sell mine for $1,500 with no scope, and $1,800 with zeiss 3-9x50. very well taken care of and is my baby. gun has expoied on weaver style one piece bases. comes with scope mounted and bore sighted. comes with dies, brass, targets and all reloading formula http://bettincustomguns.com/Photo%20Galler...207mm%20STW.htm

Ccrider4t4@aol.com

buyer to pay actual shipping, please no trade offers ( because i might jump on them and i need cash, not new rifles!)

pictures available.

Heck, do the work yourself and save a bunch of money. Unless you are driving something new AND exotic, it shouldn't be too hard. Yes, you wont be able to recharge the AC system when done, but there are lots of places that will do it. Just a thought...

Casey,

Would you let me pay half up front for the 25-05 then pay the other half on pay day? you can hold the rifle until I pay you off?

Fred Herbert

928-651-4137

I do not know whart all they quoted for replacement, but it looks about double for what you posted.

Good Luck!

they quoted me $1,700. im asking for $2,200-$2,500 for everything, im also wanting a lil extra cash to save up after words to use for the truck payment, my lion rug, pay off my credit cards, for rent, utilities, gas money etc.. etc..

Casey what kind of truck do you have, and what happened to it, do you need a fan clutch or a clutch for the compressor, before you do any repairs let someone else check it for you. Take muledeerarea33? up on his offer and let him check it out, I would say to do it yourself, but you might be replacing good parts. I wish I could help you out, but I can't get up there anytime soon.

• Like 1

What kind of truck is it anyways. :D :D :D I could not help myself.

1997 GMC 1500.... it needs a clutch fan and a compressor for the fridge. i have a friend whos husband is always in contact with parts places and he has a few on order for me. muledeer, if you are needin a excuse to come to flag i will let u know when i get the parts!

This is a job you can do yourself. Get a book and do it yourself. The clutch is easy and so is R&R the compressor. I am assuming the compressor just leaked and didn't grenade. Get a new compressor and not a rebuilt one. new one will go for $400. Have it sucked down and filled by a pro who has an AC machine.

Casey your driving MY truck :lol: I have a 97 gmc Z-71 if you need I can pretty much walk you through that repair. it probally takes only about an hour to replace and you need a very small amount of tools to do it

pm me and I can tell you everything you need to know.

P.S. I was a GM tech for about 3 years before i switched to Volks wagen

• Like 1