Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

Bowtech heart breaker

Doea any one have their own opinions on this womens bow? Anyone shoot it? Doing some research for my wife on her next bow. I can't seem to find anywhere that I can buy just the bare bow. Thx for any help!

• Like 1

Just a suggestion, but have you looked at the mission craze? It's adjustability is rediculouse and it's small enough for kids to use if need be, and it's cheaper than the heart breaker, I researched both and found the craze a better deal...hope this helped

One thing I can tell you. Don't let your wife pick a bow on color. My wife really wanted a pink bow and stupid me figured they would all run about the same (give or take a little ) so I said "sure I'll let you get whatever you want" ( you know trying to be the good husband and all), besides she was buying a bow, this is awesome.

She really loves her Mathews Jewel, but man it cost me big time.

Well I'm looking for a bow for her to up her game. She has been shootin a youth bow but a diamond edge , but it's not built like a women's bow. She shot the heart breaker and jewel and can't decide which one, I know the jewel is crazy in price but it's not like I'm buying a bow a year for her this will last for awhile. I just can't find anywhere that may sell the bowtech heart breaker just the bare bow, I want different sight and rest then what it comes with. If that is what she wants. Just wondering if any ladies on here have heartbreaker experience. Thx

The Heartbreaker only comes with the RTK package, similar to the Assassin. Very nice woman's bow, we have sold a few and all the women were very happy. It was getting very good speed. The Stiletto is an option from PSE, however, the bare bow costs about the same as the entire Heartbreaker package. The Jewel is an awesome bow for women, however, it is indeed very expensive. The Mission Craze by Mathews is an awesome bow at a great price as recommended by TALKW68, the bow will literally fit almost anyone. 15-70# and 19-30" draw, a great bow that can be passed down from generation to generation and no press required. I recommend having her try a few so she can see what feels the best.

Hope this helps!

Josiah

The Heartbreaker only comes with the RTK package, similar to the Assassin. Very nice woman's bow, we have sold a few and all the women were very happy. It was getting very good speed. The Stiletto is an option from PSE, however, the bare bow costs about the same as the entire Heartbreaker package. The Jewel is an awesome bow for women, however, it is indeed very expensive. The Mission Craze by Mathews is an awesome bow at a great price as recommended by TALKW68, the bow will literally fit almost anyone. 15-70# and 19-30" draw, a great bow that can be passed down from generation to generation and no press required. I recommend having her try a few so she can see what feels the best.

Hope this helps!

Josiah

I talke to my buddy jason G last night, this thursday i think she is gonna come down to the shop and shoot some bows! thx for the info

I highly recommend Archery Headquarters in Chandler!!! I just bought a new bow from them in April and George specifically was awesome and so helpful! I purchased a Matthews Jewel and I absolutely love it!! It was definitely worth the price and I know it will last me a very long time. Before I decided to go with the Jewel they let me test a few different bows. I suggest taking your wife there so she can shoot a few different bows before she makes her decision. Best of luck!!!

I know a lot of guys are having good luck selling off the RAK accessories from purchased Assassins on Archery Talk. Of course they are not getting what the things would go for new, but its something you can put towards what you want.