Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

S4 gear lock down

I have only had mine a few mts so no real field time but I can say that so far I really like it. I like the protection and the fact that when I do need to get going in a hurry my binos are held tight to my chest and not bouncing. Before I would have to hold my binos with my hand so they would not bounce. The other big plus is that when I would use a traditional harness I had it so tight(to help with bouncing) that it wold get tough to hold bins up for long times as the straps pulled them down. With this you have zero resistance pulling on them.

I've been looking for something like this but I have an old pair or ziess 15x60s and I don't think they'd fit. Is there anything out there that my nocs can fit into?

I have had mine for about a year now. I like that it keeps the binos from bouncing. Overall I think it is a good design but I think it depends on what binos you use also (size). It doesn't protect the binos as well as the badlands case but it is a nice system. I would have to say the one thing I don't like is how thick straps are. I use a range snap and I can't get it to work with this system. If I didn't use the range snap the strap thickness wouldn't matter a bit

I had mine for 2 days and returned them. The neck strap pulled down on the back of my neck so bad it felt as if it was cutting circulation off. I'm back to my crooked horn bino strap and considering the Badlands version for my 10's...