I hear you Jorge G. :D

desert sheep,

When I was about 18 years old, I came out of a few gates looking like that, except I never was good enough to actually advance to the saddle bronc stage. I guess it was a bareback riggin for me back then.

I do have a friend that got caught somewhere between a mule and a horse once. Musta been some kind of genetic things. I guess it makes me think we shouldn't fool with nature. Never know when you will create some mule that will put every PRCA's butt in the ground. I guess if there was ever a man that could ride and tame the mule I am thinking of, this story would not have been told.

I am just glad my friend is ok now. both of them.

Dave,

Thought I would throw a few of those riggin picture's up for ya. I spent alot of time trying to cure another sickness besides hunting. I went to college on a rodeo scholarship and rodeod pro for awhile. Its a hard life and I could'nt keep from breaking arm's and leg's.

P7100111.jpg

P7100102.jpg

P7110001.jpg

The saddle bronc riding picture that's are ready up made it to the cover of the prorodeo sports new when I was a rookie. I guess it was my 15 min of fame.

P7100119.jpg

you fellers really need to get some different animals. how you gonna glass from one o' them buckin' suckers? how you even gonna know where your rifle landed? Lark.