Sign in to follow this  
Justin Stahl

Need help with trail cam

I used the Covert MP6 for the first time this year. So far so good . I love the time Lapse option.

Good news. I just purchased a MP6 last week. I like how it has the moon phase and temp and not a bad price for all that.

These are some pics from my first ever trail cam!!! Very happy with it!!!

post-2208-0-40912500-1343024860_thumb.jpg

post-2208-0-13342200-1343024913_thumb.jpg

post-2208-0-91800900-1343024927_thumb.jpg

post-2208-0-08315400-1343024946_thumb.jpg

Bad news...from the looks of your first pic it appears you got other people in your spot ;)

What did the Cuddeback cost you? I was considering those

Amazon is also a great source for SD cards. I bought 3 4GB cards and one 8GB for a little over $17 shipped last week. Just did a quick search and found this - not quite as cheap but a pretty good deal...

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDB-004G-B35-4GB-SDHC-card/dp/B000WQKOQM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1343068804&sr=8-11&keywords=sandisk+sd+card

That's under $15 for 3 shipped right to your door and no tax.

Bad news...from the looks of your first pic it appears you got other people in your spot ;)

What did the Cuddeback cost you? I was considering those

...And the dude is UGLY haha. I'm not sure what the Cuddeback ran, My Fiance got it for me as a wedding gift. I know for awhile they were $199 at Cabelas and if you used your Cabelas Visa, you got 15% back. It's my first Trail Cam ever, so I've had a lot of fun playing with it this weekend.

Hopefully next weekend I can get it set out, I just have to be to the church by 4.

I also discovered that I can look at the pictures from my cam on my droid with the mini sd Card, so that was cool

It's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission if you end up being late to church.

• Like 1