Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Fatal Error!

Amanda,

Since yesterday I get a screen with a Fatal Error when I attempt to access the Forums. The first time I happened around 4pm and although I repeatedly tried to get on it wasn't letting me.

Getting around on the Homepage and other topics was not effected.

I also had it happen a few times this morning and trying to post topics and reply to topics is hanging up. When I hit the post button it works but the window does not close afterward so it appears that the reply was not posted. I hope the site did not get hit with a virus.

Fatal error:

The encoded file /home/coueswhi/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/extensions/memberSync.php has expired. in Unknown on line 0

I've had issues sending pm's also. If I click on the envelope icon at the top of the screen it just thinks forever and says it can't. When I go in through my profile to my messages, it gives me a similar fatal error message when i submit.

I just now got the ability to sign-in... I was getting the same error last night and this morning.

Last night I was unable to get in the forums from the first DISCUSSION FORUMS link, but scrolled down to a smaller link and it worked. This morning I posted and the post did nothing. I refreshed the site and there it was. I was unsure it posted so could have double posted. Not complaining just trying to help.

I've been working with Amanda on some big changes to the main CW.com website, and as such we're testing a single sign on program that lets you login to the new website, and be logged into the forum at the same time. The trial we were using expired sometime yesterday, which was creating a PHP error. I found it last night, and think I've got it all cleaned up now. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any troubles by emailing me at jay.park@rocketmail.com.

I appreciate your patience during all of this. The new site will be well worth the headache I assure you.

Coues Sniper, let me know if you're still having problems with your PMs.

I've been having trouble with my posts getting "multiply posted", for the lack of a better term. I thought it was just me, but I see that other people are having similar problems.

Any feedback on this?

I've been having trouble with my posts getting "multiply posted", for the lack of a better term. I thought it was just me, but I see that other people are having similar problems.

Any feedback on this?

I don't really know what is causing that. It's always been a small problem in the forum software for years. I have yet to figure out why sometime posts show up more than once. I usually just got through and delete the duplicates as I see them.