Sign in to follow this  
drgonzales

anyone near safford

Holy crud, thats alot of safford folks. Wonder how many of them would get offended if I said Thatcher is cooler than Safford?

I'm from Safford as well, K-12. Not there now but may be back soon. Was there last weekend visiting friends and family. Will be hunting around there next week and there early next year.

Holy crud, thats alot of safford folks. Wonder how many of them would get offended if I said Thatcher is cooler than Safford?

Not really a fair comparison, both are two totally different towns with completely different offerings....... On the other hand..... Florenece is a much better place than Coolidge ;)

I'm from Safford as well, K-12. Not there now but may be back soon. Was there last weekend visiting friends and family. Will be hunting around there next week and there early next year.

Not really a fair comparison, both are two totally different towns with completely different offerings....... On the other hand..... Florenece is a much better place than Coolidge ;)

Agreed, Florence does have a better donut shop, well.... Coolidge does not have one so yes, Florence is better. My mother grew up in Thatcher, and I have family that still live in Safford so I had to throw that comment out. Either one hates to be compaired, kinda high school like. I always get a good laugh at it.

I'd back you up on that one.....Thatcher, born and raised. Parents still live there and now 2 brothers have moved back there to live.

I did not mean this posting to become offensive, and hope those here do not feel such. It is amazing to see how many folks have come from the gila valley. When I was a kid, I would visit my mothers side of the family often. When we came back and talked to friends about it they had no idea where Safford or Thatcher was.

florence is better than coolidge!!

My inlaws live on church st in thatcher. We will be there for thanks giving. I lived on church st for the first 7 years of my life then moved to St.David.

Ok you guys in the safford and thatcher are. Do you know any plumbing companies looking for a plumber. I have been plumbing for 11 years. Have done new construction. Most my time has been in service. I am a plumbing and boiler tech in the Phoenix area. I owned my own company for 5 years until the economy took a dump. I was to small to fight it. I have been working for this company now for going on three years. Wanting to get out of the city and back to a small town so I can bring my children up the way I was.

Me and my wife were born and raised there! But unfortunately we now live in the big city! ;)