Sign in to follow this  
CEI

*2012 No Excuses Video Trailer

I just got back from spending 10 1/2 days on a OTC Archery Deer Hunt. The majority of the time I was by myself, but I did get to hook with some good friends (Forrest Breedlove, Mike Arajakis, & Mike Collins) for a few of the days. The one thing I truly love about hunting by myself is I get a chance to reflect on what really matters and what doesn't.Yesterday, I put this raw edited video trailer together and I wanted to share it with you. We want to be REAL when it comes to our videos, business, and life! If you are business owner, or just a person that follows our stuff, don't EVER hesitate to call us or email us. We are not bigger than life! We put our shoes on 1 at a time just like you!

7390207506001098692-5795070960266543695?l=blog.outdoorsmansresourceguide.com

View the full article

Wow boddy, nice vid. I did my archery hunt solo this year as well. It sure can be tough on the ego when you aren't seeing what you are after for long streaks, and definitely gives a man ample time to ponder life. That shot with the non-typical and the bull together was awesome! This reminds me i should actually use my camera during my hunts, not just when my hunt is over. I've missed countless memory opportunities.