coues7

Zeiss 15x45 What's the worth

Thanks I am still in the research I am having a hard time convincing myself and my wife to spend the money. I may work my way up to the swarovs and am wondering if the zeiss 15x45 are a good secondary choice. I know there is a difference and as you said a big one- but so is the cost. :rolleyes:

Just won my 15x45's for 600.00 on ebay.If I don't like em I'm sure I will get my dollars back out of em.Worth a shot anyway,especially at that price.Any one here use the k&k outdoors tripod?

out2hunt Let me know what you think about them. I am thinking alot- Its a big thing as is said alot ya cant hunt what you dont see. I am still interested in everyones opinion. ;)

I see the Zeiss 15x45 and would agree that the swarovski's are better, but how do the Zeiss comare to the Minox 15x58, Fujinon 15, Doctors, or Zeiss 15x60's. Anyone had and experience between these and can compare?

I just bought the 12X52 Minox binoculars about a month ago and did a lot of research and talked with Doug at Cameraland. From what he said and I saw the Minox are better than the Zeiss Conquest line. That is their lower end line. The Minox used to be a line of the Leica binoculars and have split off to become their own company. I couldn't be more happy with the money I spent.