Sign in to follow this  
oz31p

Does anyone use horn hunters main beam pack.?

I am thinking about picking up horn hunters main beam pack I was wondering if anyone had any experience good bad or indifferent?

I just bought the main beam and love it! It has tons of room and straps, clips and zippers/pockets in all the right places and sizes. Bow/rifle, tripod, chair, spotting scope... All have their place with plenty of cargo room for binos, jackets, food and everything else.

I have the full curl and really like it. Made in the USA also. If you shed hunt or pack out heavier loads I would look at the full curl. They are both good packs. They have some you tube vids to show you some ideas. good choice regardless.

I thinking ill get tge maun beam. Full curl looks nice but i have a standalone frame pack with a shelf that I could put the main beam on 2 Hall something heavy plus the full curl is a lot more money.

Can't go wrong either way. My next setup will be a nice empty frame pack with a small daypack attached to it. Then you have both with you.

Can't go wrong either way. My next setup will be a nice empty frame pack with a small daypack attached to it. Then you have both with you.

Thats how ive been doing it the last few years. My only complaint with my old day pack is now that i have a set of 15' is alittle cramped.

I have had the main beam XL pack for about 2 years now and love it. Used it last year on a backpack hunt. Had 75-80 pounds on the pack out and it did great. Great packs!