Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

I Phone Digi Scope Adapter

I couldn't find one on the outdoorsman website? Is this the one you guys are talking about http://smartoptix.com/shop/sm-field-guide/

Nope. That one is too complicated. The outdoorsman one is similar to the kowa adapter, except it is machines local and should fit the spotter perfectly. Just call them and they will take care of you.

The Outdoorsman's version is awesome!!! I think it's like $59 for the base and $29 for each eyepiece adapter. It's a little more expensive than other versions like the Phone Skope but it is machined from the same aircraft aluminum as their Outdoorsman's tripods so you know it's high quality stuff. And I think we all know that the Outdoorsman's stands behind their stuff so the warranty will never be an issue!!! It's pretty universal as well so if you ever get a new phone you can change it over fairly easily.

I do like the Phone Skope app that you can buy for your smart phone. It allows you to call and video conference with a friend and your friend will see exactly what you are seeing through your spotting scope in real time. Has some other cool stuff as well like an anti shake mode, time & date stamp, stores GPS cords in the file name, and only costs like $3.99 I think.

Good luck!

The Outdoorsman's version is awesome!!! I think it's like $59 for the base and $29 for each eyepiece adapter. It's a little more expensive than other versions like the Phone Skope but it is machined from the same aircraft aluminum as their Outdoorsman's tripods so you know it's high quality stuff. And I think we all know that the Outdoorsman's stands behind their stuff so the warranty will never be an issue!!! It's pretty universal as well so if you ever get a new phone you can change it over fairly easily.

I do like the Phone Skope app that you can buy for your smart phone. It allows you to call and video conference with a friend and your friend will see exactly what you are seeing through your spotting scope in real time. Has some other cool stuff as well like an anti shake mode, time & date stamp, stores GPS cords in the file name, and only costs like $3.99 I think.

Good luck!

Good Stuff! Did you or the boys draw anything??

Nope... Doubt I'll get a strip deer tag or a bighorn sheep tag either so I'll probably be going back to Colorado to do another September muzzleloader deer hunt in the high country and of course back to Mexico in January.

Sign in to follow this