Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Dusty trio

Great day calling,not so good behind the gun,called in 7 and got 3.......better than not being out!! They came in all day long even in 100 degree heat...these Carver calls keep amazing me...good luck out there!!

post-3204-0-91027200-1349108583_thumb.jpg

good shooting.

You ol' pup-slayer you!!! nice job... I wish that some of those would cross in front of my rifle too!!!

nice job!

James

Thanks guys..by the way,I had lots of questions.. so here goes,I did a quick freehand duracoat camo paint job and its a Savage model 10 26" barrel with Choate A-5 stock and topped with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x first focal plane scope..heavy -YES!! Accurate- YOU BET!! Calibrated to 1200 yards...these shots- get this, no more than 120 yards...go figure...Hope that answered some and I use Berger 168 VLD in front of 41.5 grains of IMR 4895..shoots about 2720 fps..

Thanks guys..by the way,I had lots of questions.. so here goes,I did a quick freehand duracoat camo paint job and its a Savage model 10 26" barrel with Choate A-5 stock and topped with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x first focal plane scope..heavy -YES!! Accurate- YOU BET!! Calibrated to 1200 yards...these shots- get this, no more than 120 yards...go figure...Hope that answered some and I use Berger 168 VLD in front of 41.5 grains of IMR 4895..shoots about 2720 fps..

Dumb question... but that's a .308 right?

Yep,its a 308....sorry I should have added the caliber....thanks...