Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

iPhone test photo

Wow!! Iso6 fixed the problem!!! U can upload threw main page, not mobile version!!!! Just click upload , pic photo , then apply.. Preview post, and its there!!! Finally!!!!!!

Thats awesome, thanks for the heads up. Looking to get that phone in January and can't wait to mess with it.

nice bucks .... New tasco TC are taking some good photots i'll have to pick one up again

nice bucks .... New tasco TC are taking some good photots i'll have to pick one up again

+1!

Tasco is a great cam that runs off 4AA batteries and on sale at sportsman for 70$. Great camera best for the bucks I have tried all low end cams and hands down tasco takes the cake! It's like the pics are HDR

Motorola droid phone. 50 dollar walmart tasco. I took off top of photo on my h.ome computer

post-4190-0-40997300-1349441639_thumb.jpg

Finally apple does something good. Lol Oh nice bucks too.

:lol: I didn't want to be the first to say anything :D

Nice bucks good luck!!

+1!

Tasco is a great cam that runs off 4AA batteries and on sale at sportsman for 70$. Great camera best for the bucks I have tried all low end cams and hands down tasco takes the cake! It's like the pics are HDR

Ya my buddy has got an older one that does alright sometimes the flash doesn't go off. Been waiting for the camera to get better (pixels)