wardsoutfitters

AZGFD Rule Changes

Don't agree that disease plays a part or success ratess are higher with baiting not even sure why someone would say sucess rates have doubled in the last 10 years or so.Everyone knows there are alot more hunters now plus bow and archery equipment is so much better now.And if 20% succees rate is good for rifle whats the problem with archery having the same success rate.Anyway since its all about money anyway why don't they come up with a baiting stamp plus have a point system for archery only.If you have a bait stamp on you license you must take a 3pts(not counting eye guards) or better for whitetail and 4pts or better for mule deer (not counting eye guards)I do think if they G and F want to pass this it will pass but it would be nice if are voices where heard thats all I got to say about that

Also if you don't buy a stamp then you can still shoot any anterled deer but you can't be caught hunting over bait (corn ,salt) whatever.

I just started preparing for this... I went and bought a whole pallet of salt blocks... Going to spend tomorrow in unit 33 putting at least 100 pounds of salt at each of my salt licks. This should keep them going for a while if they ban the placing of salt out.

your funny... I did this about 3 weeks ago.....LOL!

packed 80lbs of salt and 80lbs of corn... a couple trips of course.

checked an old spot I had a couple years ago and they are still diggin at it... I moved off there cause I had a lion show up and the bucks vamoosed!

gonna throw out some more corn while I still can

James

If you need to go to a closer office, you still can voice your concerns!

Thank you for your message.

The Phoenix office meeting room is not set up to allow persons to participate in a meeting via telephone or e-mail from their own home/business for a number of reasons.

However, it is not necessary for a person to go to the Phoenix office to attend/participate in a Commission meeting.
Commission meetings are also broadcasted at the five Regional offices (in Pinetop, Flagstaff, Kingman, Yuma, and Mesa); each Regional office has the ability to transmit electronic blue slips to the Phoenix office and allow attendees to speak to the Commission via an office telephone/intercom.

In addition, for those persons who want to view the meeting, but are not interested in speaking to the Commission may view the Commission meeting via webcast by accessing the following link:

http://www.azgfd.gov...issionCam.shtml