Sign in to follow this  
lionhunter

German shorthair pointer (quail huntin machine)sold

Hers the deal boys,(&girls)

I purchased this dog about a year ago with the intent of quail hunting a bunch with my boys.... Well, with all our big game hunting and sports we don't have time to bird hunt much....

At any rate i feel that lucy is going to waiste

She is not spayed, is AKC reg, and like the add says " a huntin machine"

I will take $1,000 for her and throw in a two dog tri-tronics shock coller. Gsp pups go for $300-500 all day long, and training runs about the same/ month, so i think a grand is a way fair deal...

If anyone knows of a " birddog" web sight where i could post her that would be great

As always all trades for guns or optics are welcomed.

Thanks,

Whiteypost-2950-0-91468500-1349644082.jpg

How old is she? Point...retrieve? I'm definitley interested...would like some details. Are you in the Tucson area by any chance? I'm in New Mexico but I have family in Tucson in the event we make a deal. Thanks.

@ muleskinner, pm sent with phone number. She will be 5 on Jan 1

@ scoutm, thanks for the info. If she does not sell locally I will try it

Thanks,

Whitey

Does she only respond to the collar? Gotta ask since you are throwing them in and you have only had her for a year and it makes her look like she isn't trained and you haven't been successful in making her come around.

Is she an inside dog and housebroken?

@ prdatr. She has never been inside the house, but thanks for asking good questions. She handles very well with, or without the ecollar. I am adding the collars because i have no other hunting dogs that might need them. She handles on whistle or voice commands better than most kids! "Yes , she like the other 1,000 dogs I have hunted in the last 22 years handles better with an e collar than without!!" As far as " coming around". Come chech her out. She rides the hip when told to, hunts close when held, hunts wide when i let her ....etc, ect, etc....