Sign in to follow this  

AzGFD taking a stand for hunters

So it seems that instead of always talking bad about Game and Fish, most hunters should praise them. They have taken a stand against USF&W on the jaguar conservation land they are seeking in NM and AZ. Basically I see it as USF&W trying to set aside a lot of land because jaguars could be present. This would close lots of coues country, and our Game and Fish has taken a stance against it. I agree with them 100% on their argument of this not affecting the conservation efforts of the jaguar. Keep up the good work Game and Fish.

One of the best things, "Not to do", is publicize any Jaguar sightings.

If Arizona took control of lands under prop 120, how would it relate to this situtation? Any thoughts?

Its for the money they would lose not for us but still a goog thing for us hunters.

Way to make a positive spin out of this. :rolleyes: Your right I am sure it is all about the money.

It's always about the money. Without our tag funds they(AZGFD) don't exist. We need to support AZGFD whenever we can. Although sometimes we question their tactics they do have our interests in mind. I wish you all cared as much about the "Jaguar land grab" as much as the "AZSFW tag grab". The Jaguar situation threatens far more tags then the AZSFW ever thought of!!!!!!! Be critical but please support the AZGFD.