I am not one to really ask for help but my brother in-law is hunting whitetail for the

first time in 24A and is not finding any bucks and I dont know this unit either. He is in the 7 mile wash area.

Is that area any good?

He is very good at glassing and have told him to glass in high nasty areas.

It looks like a huge unit so where should he start?

Thanks and thanks in advance from him!

Jeff

Well first I don't remeber hunting that area but is he seeing any sign, foot prints, droppings? How close is he to water?

He's not in a white jeep is he? Im headed back out there in the morning i've seen nothing but does. If I can connect tomorrow Ibwould love to help him out I have the rest of the week off. Its been real hot this yr. need to find water I think.

My brother in law is in a old red dodge pick up with his first initial and part of his last name and with a few other friends and a camp trailer?

Jeff

We hunted that area all weekend, all we glassed up were 2 whitetail doe, saw about 50 mule dear, a bear and a huge pig. I know this doesn't help, but he's not the only one not seeing anything.

Bonecollector, he doesnt have any hunting stickers on that old dodge. Did you run into him by chance?

Havent heard from him today.

Thanks for the help.

jeff

I was up there sunday and monday. A buddy tagged out on a small 2x2 in the pines on top of the pinals. Seen about 25 coues doe in 2 days and the one buck that he took. I did talk to a guy on the way out of town that said he was hunting the 7 mile wash area and he and his buddy both took a nice buck. One was probably going to go 100" and the other would probably break 80". Didn't get a whole lot of info out of him but he said he was really busting some butt up and down the ravines and glassing each one. I've never been in the 7mile wash area but I think I might check it out for my december hunt.

Guest 300ultramag.

I think I ran into his camp on monday. If that was his old red dodge. hes in the right area. for sure

Bonecollector, he doesnt have any hunting stickers on that old dodge. Did you run into him by chance?

Havent heard from him today.

Thanks for the help.

jeff

I saw an old red dodge parked off the side of the road with a quad trailer on it but no quad was that him? If it was i probably saw him as I was glassing a canyon and he drove by on the quad. That was yesterday.