Sign in to follow this  
ceg

Long 3pt. Coues

I held the buck the other day and was speechless. He is one of the most symmetrical bucks i have ever seen. A true giant. Bill is a good buddy of mine and when he sent me the picture of the buck neither he or I could belive what he had done. Congrats bud heck of a deer. Also Our other pal killed a real cool buck that would make a hard decision for me to kill if both bucks presented a shot just because he is so unique good buck and congrats to justin as well

Poe & Young , Boone & Crocket and SCI all count/measure the eyeguards ......Saw off the eye guards and then it will be a 3 point! Last i checked they still measure the eyeguards!

NICE 4X4 !

Pure silliness....

So by your standards the two 6x6 bull elk Ive harvested are really just 4x4's...... The eye guards are points in any of the books any other bedwetting brokeback country method of counting is a direct reflection of a low IQ inbreeding and a poor upbringing!

REALLY GREAT 4X4!

Great 3 x 3.

If your really concerned about calling each point a point you better not count the end of the main beams..all record books don't let you count them as beams AND points...btw grow up a bit...

• Like 1

Great 3 point w/eye guards

About the video, very nice catch .... must chased that doe out of his bed :lol: ....

Regardless of the point argument that is an awesome deer!!!