Sign in to follow this  
ceg

Long 3pt. Coues

Check out this buck that Bill B. took a couple of days ago in central AZ. The photos don't even do this buck justice. He has great length everywhere with average mass but he is so long he looks thin. This is one of the most symetrical, big Coues bucks I have ever put my hands on. This buck will gross score close to 122" and has only 1" of total deductions and will probably net right around 120" as a three point. Congratulations Bill!

billbones1.JPG

billbones2.JPG

5838775243925031903-2777458401345619414?l=mogollontaxidermy.blogspot.com

View the full article

• Like 1

that is truely a GREAT buck. no doubt that buck would have busted some points between now and Jan. thanks for sharing and congrats to him.

Poe & Young , Boone & Crocket and SCI all count/measure the eyeguards ......Saw off the eye guards and then it will be a 3 point! Last i checked they still measure the eyeguards!

NICE 4X4 !

Come on now, we are still west of the Mississippi, this is not an eastern count, lol. At least nobody is calling it an 8 pointer.

Poe & Young , Boone & Crocket and SCI all count/measure the eyeguards ......Saw off the eye guards and then it will be a 3 point! Last i checked they still measure the eyeguards!

NICE 4X4 !

Pure silliness....

Actually he is not spindlyl, but his length makes him look that way. He has a little over 12" per side, so average mass. The photos don't show him very well, but when we have the mount finished I'll post some photos that will show him better.