Sign in to follow this  
JLG

Diamond Ring 1 carat total weight white gold.

Hi All, I am actually looking to trade this for one of two items. I am looking for either a 14" aluminum fishing boat with trailer, between 6 and 10 HP motor, lifevests, oars and a trolling motor, no older than 1995 for either the boat or motor, or a popup camper want one with a toliet/shower configuration, looking for something in good condition.

The ring has never been worn for more than trying it on, have the original box, bag and paperwork for it. It is actually a 3 ring set, with a total diamond weight of 1 carat.

Great holiday season engagement ring or that special gift for that special someone for the Christmas season, if you have the boat or the popup taking up space we can talk. Please pm me with interest, Thanks JLG.

post-2199-0-59153900-1353541321_thumb.jpg

My hunting buddy has a project popup in not bad shape except for tires and I have a project 16' aluminum old school runabout with an 85 hp outboard. You need to come down to this part of AZ and pick this stuff up for some other of your toys! And you don't have to trade off your wife's ring! :)

Ill pm you my number and you can send me some pictures, Thanks Tub JLG.

Let's bump this back to the top, Great Christmas gift for your lady, Take Care, JLG.

how much for the ring?

Still have the ring and Christmas is just around the corner, Thanks JLG.

Bump, JLG.

Spoken for, I gave this to my wife for Christmas. The lady let me hunt, fish and basicly live my life for over a 100 days this year. It looks great on her and she is very happy with it, Merry Christmas JLG.

You too John, is Mina in town for Christmas, did you have a good time helping Jack out on the coues deer hunt? Those pigs Jack told you about are always there. Good luck archery hunting JLG.

She is in town. We are heading to a party with her family today. I had a great time with Jack on the hunt. Ended up taking a nice buck.

If we can swing it maybe we can get together before Mina leaves town.

That would be nice John, JLG.