Sign in to follow this  
huntin4...

Oak Firewood

My son has a cord of firewood for sale, $240. He and his brothers have been going after school and cutting wood. This is a full cord. He can deliver and stack it to either Tucson or Sierra Vista areas. He will have more available. You can also order a cord for later. PM me a phone number and I will have him give you a call.

Thanks, Chris

240 A cord!!!!!! Wow thats a smoking deal!!!!!! Is it split too???

$240 a cord? That is a smoking deal? Only if you are going to make "Art out of it." I hope that your kids get the money, but $240 a cord is insane if your just going to burn it. WOW is right.

240 A cord!!!!!! Wow thats a smoking deal!!!!!! Is it split too???

$240 a cord? That is a smoking deal? Only if you are going to make "Art out of it." I hope that your kids get the money, but $240 a cord is insane if your just going to burn it. WOW is right.

Really when is the last time you bought wood??? Down south here AZ Cordwood is getting 350 a cord for oak and you have to pick it up...... juniper is like 450....... I get 350 for split oak delivered when i had it to sell this year and it sold like hot cakes.........

• Like 1

cutting firewood is a rough job i get $300 a cord for mesquite when i can cut $240 is a great deal. Good luck

ThomC you don't have to buy it, but he has some some "art wood" for $600 if your into that. He hasn't cut big enough logs to have to split it yet. He is in offering it for a pretty good price.

Hope he makes ALOT cash$$ , its a good time to be in that biz , prices are different in other areas frm what read it looks like a good price, up here full crd is 60-75, I get my own ,Yes its alot of Work, then y have wear&tear on truck, gas

just go to show low c raigslist - locals are getting 200 a cord - cheapest is 90 for 1/2 -- most of it is split

sure you can buy pine and other crap cheaper but OAK isnt cheap - 240 is a fair price nowadays

• Like 1

My son cut 20 cords of mesquite in the summer of 2011. They all sold very quickly at 250 a cord. This is a great deal, and good honest work for a kid. Many adults in our current society could take a lesson in the value of hard work from this kid!

Ive got Oak and juniper split and stacked sky high here in Pinetop and cant give it away for 200 a cord.Got like 15 cords each. Market is flooded with wood. Drive down the highway and count how many yahoos are selling wood, its ridiculous. Heres a typical trip cost to cut wood, Gas= 50, chain=30, wear and tear=free, Labor=free.

240 is cheap. 200 is even cheaper.928-242-4717

Ron

Uncool to jack with someone's thread, especially a young man trying to make a buck. If you want to post an add for your firewood,do it in another thread.

Just sayin'

Uncool to jack with someone's thread, especially a young man trying to make a buck. If you want to post an add for your firewood,do it in another thread.

Just sayin'

If you think im haulin firewood more than 30 miles, your crazy. We are 300 miles apart bonehead! Read before you run ur mouth.

Just sayin'

Ive got Oak and juniper split and stacked sky high here in Pinetop and cant give it away for 200 a cord.Got like 15 cords each. Market is flooded with wood. Drive down the highway and count how many yahoos are selling wood, its ridiculous. Heres a typical trip cost to cut wood, Gas= 50, chain=30, wear and tear=free, Labor=free.

240 is cheap. 200 is even cheaper.928-242-4717

Ron

Just sayin'

If you think im haulin firewood more than 30 miles, your crazy. We are 300 miles apart bonehead! Read before you run ur mouth.

Just sayin'

Oh, I read the post alright, and thought about including that I know you are not competing with him directly. I was simply making a comment that I object to the insinuation that you should just look around and find someone selling it slightly cheaper vs supporting a young man learning work ethics and working hard for some pocket change. I did not mean to offend you. I was just suggesting you not take away from someone elses thread when it would be just as effective to start your own. Generally people posting classifieds do so assuming their add will remain their own without any hitchhikers.

Again, sorry if I cam off as gruff, it was late and I was being brief.