Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

Max # photos ???

What is the maximum number of images that may be posted in a single post or reply?

I evidently exceeded the max when trying to make a post, but of course the automated response did not say how many the limit is.

Well this is what next to the attachment button.

You can upload up to Unlimited of files (Max. single file size: 64MB)

So ya it should be unlimited no ?

I had linked the images to photobucket rather than make them as attachments. This tends to save Amanda's server space and is easier for me, except this time as the formatting from MS Word was not recognized well either with CWT.com adding extra line spacings and underlining parts of the code so thus the images would not appear. Basically it took 3 attempts and 90 minutes of editing to post my elk hunt story after writing it as a word document. Other websites acccepted and posted a copy&paste with no problem.

Good question. I just had the same problem on another site. Tried to post 17 pics, didn't work but it did tell me that 15 was the max.

Brian

200"mulie, I see the same unlimited message, but according to the settings in the admin panel, it says max number of photos is 30 in a post and I think 1 Gigabyte of space. Sorry you had trouble Doug....sounds like it was more of a formating problem than a space or max number of photos problem... normally copy and paste from a word document works fine, so I am not sure what the issue is. Also, you don't have to worry about saving me space. Since we are on our own server now, we have gobs of space. You can email me your word document and I can try and figure out the problem.

Good question. I just had the same problem on another site. Tried to post 17 pics, didn't work but it did tell me that 15 was the max.

Brian

Did you try and post your 17 pics here in the forum too? I am curious if it worked fine for you. Try it and let me know.

Brian

Did you try and post your 17 pics here in the forum too? I am curious if it worked fine for you. Try it and let me know.

No I haven't tried here yet.

Brian