hoghntr

**sold

**lifetime warranty to whoever holds bow in hand**

1st i wanna sell simply cuz cannot shoot anymore Athens is top notch and price im asking is pretty sweet. 1/2 dozen amazing bow companies out there now most AZ shooters are not familiar with.

***Athens Accomplice 34 (34"ata), 30.5"draw, 70# draw length specific cams

Athens Accomplice 30.5 draw, so that is ev2s #11 cams, 70# 2010??

draw length specific cams so 30.5" is what you get unless you change cams, used cams usually $50, new $100 ?? for instance #8 cam=29"draw #9=29.5" etc...

this bow is super smooth, quiet, and well AMAZING!!!

overall bow is in gr8 shape and is not dinged up .. needs thread $55 i have contact info for awesome threads.

Reduced $250 bare bow, + $75 qad hdx installed, + $50 3rd axis copper John installed, $50 orange stokerized stab 8" with saturn end weight

$400 loaded

Mike 602-499-4136 plz text
local sale only thx and God Bless!

Notta. trying but i think most favor the easy adjustable cams for draw length.. hey i prefer adjustable but considering the benefits that bcome with Athens cuz they are draw specific, i like the athens! crazy smooth draw cycles and big valleys.

I think I saw this bow up in Elk camp last year...???... Sweet bow.... If this is the same Mike, did you darw any tags this year?

/>

I think I saw this bow up in Elk camp last year...???... Sweet bow.... If this is the same Mike, did you darw any tags this year?

Think i had couple bows in camp last year both black but ended up using my crossbow like a good boy. (: btw.. who is this?? Gettin shoulder done again so must get rid of temptations. No elk tag kinda getting out of it all so look for my future sales! mm

/>

Think i had couple bows in camp last year both black but ended up using my crossbow like a good boy. (: btw.. who is this?? Gettin shoulder done again so must get rid of temptations. No elk tag kinda getting out of it all so look for my future sales! mm

You don't remember those chili dogs??? LOL It's Andrew, we met in my camp last year.. "Getting out of it all".... everything okay?

/>

/>

You don't remember those chili dogs??? LOL It's Andrew, we met in my camp last year.. "Getting out of it all".... everything okay?
Ahhhhh the chilli dogs! yes sir i do and all your wifes pics on FB of amazing food kill me! plz invite this food lover over for dinner..

Ttt long draw guys this is a killer bow.. newer bow company so resale sucks since not many know the company but they are top notch and lifetime warranty on whoever holds the bow.. just absolutely amazing! if your in this draw range and just wanna try a athens let me know..

/>Athens makes a awesome bow i went to them for the smooth draw and amazing valleys you can stay at full draw forever!

And remember LIFETIME WARRANTY!