Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New Member Map - try it out!

We only have about 105 members on the map so far.....come on people, add your location! The more members that do it, the more fun it is! Thanks to everyone who has already added their location!

Eventually it should look like the sticker map that I made a year or so ago showing where the stickers are. That map is way more complete because I had a list of addresses from people who ordered stickers. You can view that map using the link below:

http://batchgeo.com/map/079bf03ba328cbf87f614905790e4c5e

Tried on my iPad, all I see is my address and zoom is stuck on max so can't move around and see anything else. I'll keep trying to see what I am doing wrong.

When I pull up the map all I see is a beige blank page, when I click on show friends all I see is my street and marker and the zoom button in the upper left corner that is all the way to the + and won't move??? Help! On my iPad.

When I pull up the map all I see is a beige blank page, when I click on show friends all I see is my street and marker and the zoom button in the upper left corner that is all the way to the + and won't move??? Help! On my iPad.

Right now all I see is the beige blank page....not sure what is going on....I asked tech support, hopefully they have an answer soon. I submitted the ticket about 40 mins ago...

must be gettin' old-i'm becoming a snowbird for the first time. but. have glass will travel....checkin' out the map for who's in the 85207.

i used to hate snowbirds.....

lee

Very nice! I just added my location.