Sign in to follow this  
azphil

2nd Amendment rally

There were good turnouts for the rally across the US. I wish I could have been there, unfortunately I had to work.

This is why most republican dominated rally's have less of a turnout. Dang that 4 letter word.

• Like 1

There were good turnouts for the rally across the US. I wish I could have been there, unfortunately I had to work.

This is why most republican dominated rally's have less of a turnout. Dang that 4 letter word.

Yeah...I know. Us hard working Republicans don't rely on Obama handouts to get us through life.

If the rally was today, I could have been there. It would be worth the drive.

• Like 1

I did attend the Phoenix rally. I would approximate 1500 -2000 in attendance. For a spur of the moment, off the cuff event, it went pretty well. They could have done a better job with a public address system and a stage. There was only 1 bull horn and you couldn't see who was speaking as the crowd was 10 deep around the speaker. The crowd was well behaved and enthuastic - no problems that I saw. Anybody who wanted to speak could. A good mix of all races and lots of women carrying their personal firearms. Probably 75% of the crowd had a firearm of some kind. Pistols, AK's, AR's, muskets, muzzleloaders - about everything you could think of was there. I got there at noon and stayed until 1:45 as I had to be somewhere else. The media was everywhere but I didn't get to see any reports on TV. They were interviewing lots of people. Did anyone see any of the news reports? There is another more organized rally planned for February as the article from the Tucson paper indicated. Make your voice heard!