Sign in to follow this  
AZHUNTER05

How do you carry your bow???

I recently purchased a new side by side! The only issue i have found with owning a side by side, is I don't know how to carry my bow while hunting. I currently keep it in my bow case and put it in the rear seat, or in the rear cargo area. The problem is i would like a faster way to access my bow and take up less room in the back seats. I don't like putting my bow in the standard gun racks you would find on a quad, because they always seem to rattle things loose on my bow. So my question is how do you guys carry your bows in your side by sides? If you have pictures of your rides and mounting systems i would love to see them! Thanks for the input.

They have bow carriers(Racks )that mount to the rear roll cage. Type in keywords "ATV Bow carrier" and some different options should pop up

I have spent a lot of time looking on the internet for a good bow mount, and they don't sell anything that interest me so far. Thanks though.

Pvc pipe with insulation works great. My set up is on the side of the bed. Idk how a teryx bed is but my ranger has all them holes around the bed for the lock and ride deals.

Look on horse outfitters web ppage , they have soft scabards for bows that mightt work. A friend used one on his muule and it was safe.

If you look on Walmart they have a nice double bow case for $89. A buddy of mine has it and he likes it. Fits 2 bows plus some pockets for other stuff.