MRL1984

Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly

I am looking to sell my dragonfly, it's been on a total of 3 hunts over the last 4 years or so. I downsized to an X2 and it works best for me of the two.

So you feel informed. It packed my buck two years ago. The fanny pack plastic clips broke so it has Alice clips now instead. Only issues with it.

I'm willing to mail for half of the total shipping cost as in whatever UPS store says it costs, I pay half you pay half. I have a Paypal for payment as gift.

Price now at $225.00

post-2940-0-18304600-1360621760_thumb.jpeg

post-2940-0-86623500-1360621799_thumb.jpeg

post-2940-0-57345100-1360621811_thumb.jpeg

post-2940-0-50716200-1360621837_thumb.jpeg

post-2940-0-87798000-1360621859_thumb.jpeg

How much are you asking for the HMR?

HMR post is updated with price and pics.

Will u take 100 for all the ammo?

I will ask the boss, but at this point you are second in line at $100.00.

Had to edit to quote everyone, sometimes I get confused with tech-knowledge-y

Does it have the accutrigger? Hard to see in picture. I'll give you $275 for the Savage. Only problem is we are about 5 hours apart and I prefer face to face.

Jeff

Does it have the accutrigger? Hard to see in picture. I'll give you $275 for the Savage. Only problem is we are about 5 hours apart and I prefer face to face.

Jeff

It does have the accutrigger. Actually there is an additional problem. I don't accept your offer on the first day, when i already took 25 off the price. I don't need the money, but I also don't need the gun. If you could also PM any further offers you would like to make that would be appreciated. Thank you. If I decide to sell at 275 you will have first crack at it.
  • Like 1

Wow MRL a little harsh on a simple offer. U said Obo and then get Upset with a 275 offer?. I bought a savage 17hmr for 180$ brand new so I don't think his offer is outlandish. FYI 12$ for 50rnds is not breaking the bank so 200rnds is not that big of a deal. U should have replied back with a pm aposed to putting him on blast over 25$.

• Like 2

Wow MRL a little harsh on a simple offer. U said Obo and then get Upset with a 275 offer?. I bought a savage 17hmr for 180$ brand new so I don't think his offer is outlandish. FYI 12$ for 50rnds is not breaking the bank so 200rnds is not that big of a deal. U should have replied back with a pm aposed to putting him on blast over 25$.
I didn't put him on blast, said if I take $275 it's his first. I was actually going to PM him additional, but got a call.

ETA thank you for pointing it out, but i disagree as reading it again I really don't see it as on blast. The "other problem" portion was in jest. Its a fact that I don't need to sell it and I put the ad in today. It was a sincere request that further offers be via PM. The last line says he gets first crack at 275. My reference to 25 bucks was in that I already dropped the price from 325 since posting the ad and was not ready to take an additional 25 off or 50 total the first day.

Guess I need sensitivity training.

I PM'd both of you now.

I guess I could have misiterpited what u were implying and was quick to jump to conclusions . I apologize for that. With all these gun post lately it seems everyone is a little sensitive on the subject because of some people taking advantage of the situation we are all in right now.

Send this back around again as well.

Alright bump for the pack.

Who cares what you bought nighthawk and for how much, that's what he wants for the gun. Are you even interested in the post or just feel like putting your opinion out there to stir it up?

Who cares what you bought nighthawk and for how much, that's what he wants for the gun. Are you even interested in the post or just feel like putting your opinion out there to stir it up?

Thanks man, we politely and peacefully resolved the issue already. Gun is sold and all is well. All that is left is the eberlestock which I will feel I'm giving away for much less.