Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

how much is 223 brass worth???

Recently bought 500 type 1 brass (meaning all ready to load) for $65 dollars and I'm always looking for more. ;) With all the work to prep once fired brass you might not get a whole lot for. Like if it has crimped primers that's a pain in the butt if it's been deprimed that's a plus.

+1 just the minimal prep word is a pain in the A if your doing a lot of rounds; trimming, sizing, primer pockets, swaging. After loading 1000 rounds of once fired brass at one time made me think twice next time :-)

Recently bought 500 type 1 brass (meaning all ready to load) for $65 dollars and I'm always looking for more. ;) With all the work to prep once fired brass you might not get a whole lot for. Like if it has crimped primers that's a pain in the butt if it's been deprimed that's a plus.

+1 just the minimal prep word is a pain in the A if your doing a lot of rounds; trimming, sizing, primer pockets, swaging. After loading 1000 rounds of once fired brass at one time made me think twice next time :-)

Once fired or new you still need to prep it.

Thank for the Tip Prdatr, I thought you could just load new brass, didn't know you have to prep it first.