Sign in to follow this  

Who went to the gunshow?

Curious as to how this weekends' gunshow went. Was there a ton of people and still crazy high prices or does it seem like it might be slowly coming back to normal? I got 300 rounds of .223 @ wally world this morning for 37 cpr. Great price if you can find it. Sure wish the hysteria would all settle down so us guys that just like to shoot can do what we enjoy.

• Like 1

There was a lot of 223 at cabelas today for 8.oo a box of 20. Didn't buy a single one. Apparently there are people who need it more than me.....

I was there on Saturday, and they had a pretty good attendance. I personally think the prices are still pretty high. The worst I saw was a vendor asking $80 for a 555 box of 22lr, and this was some old ammo that looked about 15 years old judging from the boxes. Not sure what the deal is with 22 ammo right now, but some other vendors weren't too far behind in price. Lots of people selling bulk .223 for anywhere from .80 to 1 dollar a round. I just hope that things settle down and get back to normal pretty soon.

Clint