Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Home land security

I have a strong hunch that so called, homeland security, is gearing up to protect the almighty government against the private sector. They are anticipating civil unrest, which will give our moron president a reason to declare martial law. I feel like we are facing the suspension of our constitutional rights under the guise of maintaining order. Very disturbing to see what is happening. I'm convinced the only security they are concerned about, is that of the elite ruling class in this country. Homeland security is not our friend, i'm afraid!

People think I am crazy becuase I told many since 2008 that Obama has an evil agenda for this country and it's citizens. Fortuantely, I turned a few people away fromthe dark side of the force, and got them to vote Republican the second time around, however, it didn't count for much in November.

And you are right...Homeland security is not our friend. They are Fed's, and will only protect themselves when SHTF.

WIll there be a civil war? Will they fire upon their families and friends? WIll they kill husbands and wives, sons, and daughters to protect a dictatorship? Time will tell. But I think that most Americans will roll over and cave in to the tyranny. Guys like me will end up dead on the streets as martyr's

Palin: Feds ‘Stockpiling Bullets’ in Case of Riots After Default

Saturday, March 2, 2013

palin-speech.png

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin claimed the federal government is “stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest.” Palin believes such calamity may result from the country defaulting on its obligations.

She claimed the threat of default exists because Washington politicians are not serious about reducing the country’s debt, as evidenced by the drama over the sequester.

“If we are going to wet our proverbial pants over 0.3% in annual spending cuts when we’re running up trillion dollar annual deficits, then we’re done,” Palin wrote of the sequester set to hit on Friday. “Put a fork in us. We’re finished. We’re going to default eventually and that’s why the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest.”

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/palin-feds-stockpiling-bullets-in-case-of-riots-after-default/#ixzz2MOp2LrgW

Time to stockpile food supply and reloading equipment for the citizens.