Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

The Grand Canyon

Garth gave me the impetus to put some images into a slideshow, which I had not done before. These 90 seconds are the result of hours of trial and error (lotsa error=hours :rolleyes: ). My laptop's 4MB of RAM are not made for doing this. Anyway, here is a test run, so we're open to critique.

http://vimeo.com/61121125

• Like 1

Outstanding Doug!

For those that want to see a larger version of it, click on the four arrows that show just left of the word vimeo at the bottom of the player.

P.S. Doug, I changed the file link so it would show up as a player in your post rather than a text link. Fyi, one of the features of this forum is to automatically recognize hosted video like that and put it in a player within your post. It does the same for YouTue videos. But you have to use the right link or it doesn't recognize it. When you are on Vimeo or YouTube looking at your video, click on the share button and then copy that URL and paste it into your post. That link will then show up as a video in a player in your post rather than just a text link. You won't see the player until you actually post it.