Sign in to follow this  

Well Zip is going to be a daddy again! Athena is already getting big and the pups are due the end of this month! We have a few spots left to fill for the litter as only about 1/2 projected number of pups are presold this time. (These pups are all sold... and some are going to CW.com Families!!) We are soo looking forward to this litter after seeing how great the last litter turned out! We have had great feedback as to the the balance of kind/loving Family dog and still protective... Great on cattle (actually the cattle hate these pups! HaHaha!)... and great hunting pards like their Dad! Feel free to contact me at anytime on my cell via text or call, also by email, or on Face book (send Friend requests to Rocker W Heelers).

This is Zip, the Father of the litter.... 35#

post-996-0-12666300-1363187951_thumb.jpg

This is Athena, the Mother of the litter...55#

post-996-0-47501900-1363188014_thumb.jpg

This is Zeus, Grandfather of the litter... A God amongst ACD's... 80# of Bad A$$.

post-996-0-92227400-1363188084_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Gino

(928)978-2900

Here is a couple of my Favorite hunting pics with Zip... he is with me everyday I am in the woods (unless I am in a treestand of course)... My eyes, ears, nose, and my Pard!

At 9 weeks old Zip was in on 3 juniors deer in 3 days! This picture was shot by Bowhunter4life, Mike Ornoski, as we started off the mountain to retrieve the buck that his son, had smoked at 450 yds! Great memories!!

post-996-0-64057300-1363271443.jpg

Zip is always looking for the close ones while I look far! HahaHa... Coues deer hunt Dec. 2009.

post-996-0-41315600-1363273592_thumb.jpg

This Picture was taken on Cowman's early bull hunt in 2009, just seconds after I had pulled a bull over top of us from over 250 yds... the camera guy shot video of the bull walking right past Zip and I in this same pose.

post-996-0-82631100-1363273998.jpg

I am lost in the woods without this Dog...

Awesome pictures and great dogs! My wife will not let me have another heeler till the grandchildren r older and our old labrador passes on. My Australian shepard keeps tearing him up when they don't agree on somehting!

• Like 1

Awesome pictures and great dogs! My wife will not let me have another heeler till the grandchildren r older and our old labrador passes on. My Australian shepard keeps tearing him up when they don't agree on somehting!

Our heelers are not agressive like some... You can stir up any dog and these are no different... but in everyday life they are as mellow as can be... but they are still a high energy dog, for sure. I have video of a 2 year old riding one of our big male pups like a buckin' bull spurring the whole way, and when the boy gets bucked off the pup turns, licks him, helps him up and they start all over again! My God Son has a 1 yr old and a 2 year old and that pup is like a nurse maid to those boys...It is Awesome! Infact I had a family that was dead set on a female, until they saw this pup interact with the baby and called me to changed to thier reservation a Male for this litter.

I also replied to your PM, Broken Wheels.

I'm interested. Please let me know. Thx

Sorry I was away from the computter for a few days... I responded to your PM. Thanks!

We are done taking deposits on female puppies at this time... if we have more females than I am anticipating then I have a "Will Call" list going and will give a call as soon as we have them all here. I might have a male or two left available at this time... and I really do recomend the male pups, and prefer them for myself. Thanks for all the inquirries!! Feel free to contact me anytime!

I was asked to post some previous puppy pics... and don not have many other than some crappy cellphone pics... but this is Grizzly, at 10 months old. As a 13 month old pup he is the best cow dog on his owner's family ranch. She started him on goats at a young age and when the goats started losing ears they moved him on to cattle! :blink: He has been cow kicked numerous times and gets up outta the dust an even better Cattle Dog each time, he handles left to right on low voice command and is a a full time companion to the wife and child of the house, at home, on the road, and on the ranch. He has grown and gotten wider since this pic... he is about 55-60 lbs of solid muscle and is the largest pup from our last litter and believe it or not he is not the best looking one! :lol: ...his brother Tyson has a wider head and is a bit stockier.

post-996-0-13945700-1363796308.jpg

Great looking dog Gino. If I didn't have this lab I would consider. Here's wishing all the pups turn out fine. :)

TJ

Thanks Guys! As of this moment AzHuntAtty and MattMan have my last 2 male spots sowed up... However we taking names and numbers for alternates on a "Will Call" list incase we have more than 8 puppies.... Thanks to all the great response here!! Cheers!