Sign in to follow this  

Congrats, great lookin' bunch! Cigars?

Thanks all! Yes we have celebrated the the pups, (and Momma) being healthy and arriving well! We are excited for the weeks ahead! It is fun to put out a litter of pups that is in demand and has homes before it is even born! We breed this pair because we feel that the disposition and physical apearance is what we have always looked for in a dog... so for us this is a very fun time getting to share all this with family and new friends!

Here is our 3rd born pup and he will be going home with CW.com member, AzHuntAtty, and he is already the pistol of our 2 male pups! His name is now Bullet!

post-996-0-30727600-1364488006_thumb.jpg

Well they are 3 days old, tails docked and growing like weeds!! the dark brown in the ears and on the checks is really showing good now... ticking won't start showing for a few weeks yet...

post-996-0-80754000-1364655866_thumb.jpg

Ahhhhh man, you are killing me with these pictures! I purposely have avoided this topic... I officially now have 'puppy fever'!

• Like 1

Ahhhhh man, you are killing me with these pictures! I purposely have avoided this topic... I officially now have 'puppy fever'!

Yes we have it as well! We love our 8 weeks a year of "Puppy Fix".. HaHaha!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!!!

It is starting to look like our 2 male pups are going to be our biggest and smallest pups! "Jag" is by far the largest and "Bullet" is one of our 2 smallest at 5 days! They are both standouts in the group for sure!

post-996-0-37712700-1364829660.jpeg

Here is a few more pics of "Bullet" and I am posting these pics so the AzHuntAtty family can enjoy seeing their puppy... in 4 more weeks we will staring to pick females and then the other CW.com pups will also get featured...

Is 6 days too early to start training??

post-996-0-64141100-1364858792_thumb.jpg

Mom and Dad showing him what is up!

post-996-0-55531900-1364858772_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

out2hunt, thanks for the contact and reply pm sent.

We will be starting our 2014 "Waiting List" after the Memorial Day Weekend (right after this litter goes home). So feel free to hit me up to get on the list! First come first serve....

Hard to believe they are already one week old today... 2x to 3x the size they were last Tuesday!

post-996-0-33152000-1365089316_thumb.jpg

Great looking dogs Gino! If i already didnt have some i would have been in line for one of these!

• Like 1

If you are on Facebook this link should show a video I shot at feeding time yesterday... maybe.. HaHaHa... not really sure. Please give it a try and let me know....

https://www.facebook.com/rockerw.heelers?ref=tn_tnmn

Here are a few updated pics of the pups.... their eyes are open and they are growing even fast than last time! We had to upgrade their accomodations because they were already getting out of the birthing box... Some of the colors are really starting to show! ...And lastly... I must say that we were able to aquire a mother goat that had died durring labor and there is something awesome about watching your dogs dismantle a carcass! Healthy Momma and Healthy Puppies!!!

post-996-0-00597700-1365959144_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-38743500-1365959216_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-66669600-1365959313_thumb.jpg

Gino the pups look great! Starting to color up as you said they would.

can't wait to check the girls out.

Thanks for the update.