ronaldo

first antelope!!!

thats a stud of a buck! please tell me that you drew the tag and signed it over to him not he drew it in his first year!!! either way thats a stud! what caliber rifle and where did he hit the buck?

Nope, he drew the tag in only his second year of trying. His mother drew after 4 years of applying about 4 years ago and I got to guide her too.LOL, I have been trying for 16 years to get drawn...No luck yet...He shot it with the 243 that I used to kill my first deer when i was his age. His mother used the same gun. I got a ton of guns but they seem to both like this one. The buck was slightly quatering to us and he hit in the front shoulder and the 90 grain nosler ballistic tip went right through the top of both lungs. I had him practicing alot but never thought he could make such an awesome shot. I was truly blessed with his actions the other day. All he kept saying on the way home was how much fun he had. I bet he never forgets it...

I know I wont...

Ron

All he kept saying on the way home was how much fun he had. I bet he never forgets it...

I know I wont...

cant beat that! man, you need to start putting in with your wife or your son!

what unit?

i have been putting in for i thnk 3-4 years and am yet to draw. then again, i put in for 9 and 1

Great job to you both. That makes me so happy to see a kid and his dad doing something that they can do together the rest of their lives. Great buck!

Wow very nice Buck. I can't wait for my son to be old enough to take the shot. This is his first year to go with us for the whole hunt. He is 6.