ronaldo

first antelope!!!

Heres my sons first antelope,he shot it from 380 yards. We had watched this buck for over a month and couldnt find him opening day. It finally turned up saturday morning. I was really impressed with his shot. I guess all that practice payed off.!!

Ron

That is a super buck!! Tell your son we are all proud of him and i am very proud of you getting this young hunter into the hunting world!!

Awesome buck! First time sure was a charm.Congratulations to you and your son.Took some kids out this morning for thier first dove hunt it sure is a good feeling watching them take thier first bird. :D :D

That is a great buck!!! He even looks more impressive in person when I saw him at Richard's. That was one happy boy. Congrats again to both of you.

Brian

awesome job on that buck...that is a superb buck...congrats to the young one on a fantastic shot...man that is a nice antelope!

Great buck your boy shot. That is so awesome to have that experience with your son. Congrats.

Super goat! Congrats to your boy and to you dad for getting him out huntin. And that shot, wow!!

thats a stud of a buck! please tell me that you drew the tag and signed it over to him not he drew it in his first year!!! either way thats a stud! what caliber rifle and where did he hit the buck?

Congrats, Thats way cool. How long has he been shooting to make a shot like that one? Hes got the look of one who you did not have to "twist his arm" to get him out practicing hsi shooting. LOL.. Got to love boys. the mear sight of a gun and they are ready to go. LOL>. Again congrats on the buck and the shot, and the experience for the both of you. Nice looking pea shooter also. Next you'll be packing elk out for him LOL...

Shane