Sign in to follow this  
shortpants

REM. .270adl

I'm going to be selling my beloved .270 as soon as I can find time to take the scope off of it and perhaps run a cleaning rag over it.

I'm going to be selling my beloved .270 as soon as I can find time to take the scope off of it and perhaps run a cleaning rag over it.

Oops, I forgot to list the price, $300.00

Does it have a wood or synthetic stock on it?

Synthetic stock,matte finish. It's got some awesome kills under it's belt. I kinda hate to sell it.

Guest Ernesto C

Does it have a wood or synthetic stock on it?

Synthetic stock,matte finish. It's got some awesome kills under it's belt. I kinda hate to sell it.

If you hate to sell it then...........give it to me.It will be a great honor form me to recieve the rifle that has some awesome kills from such an awesome hunter like you. You can keep the scope. :) God bless.

Can you send me some photos. My brother in law is looking for one. jadegoodmangang@yahoo.com

Can you send me some photos. My brother in law is looking for one. jadegoodmangang@yahoo.com

will do.

Guest Ernesto C

Hey shortpants,thank you for sending me the rifle...........wow nice set up!! I told you you can keep the scope but I appreciated too.THANKS.

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

Ernesto C

this is a joke :P

For those of you who are interested it looks exactly like the one Ernesto C. posted. Iwill post pics as soon as I can.

For those of you who are interested it looks exactly like the one Ernesto C. posted. Iwill post pics as soon as I can.

Heck, I thought you already gave it away :D