Sign in to follow this  
Legendary

New Mexico landowner tags

Im looking for landowner tags for buck antelope. Never done it before so im new to this. if anyone has any info or knows someone who is looking to sell some tags i'd appreciate the info. Thanks.

how many tags do you want? any particular part of the sate? you looking for a guided hunt with that or just tags? i can hook you up either way let me know and i'll get to working on it.

thanks

tommy

how many tags do you want? any particular part of the sate? you looking for a guided hunt with that or just tags? i can hook you up either way let me know and i'll get to working on it.

thanks

tommy

My buddy and I are interested, but know nothing about it....cost, location, success rate, etc. Could you PM me your contact info and best time to reach you? I prefer to have a conversation on the phone.

Thx, Brad

The Arizona Chapter is looking to buy a NM land owner tag for a Wounded Warrior. We buy one hunt every year for one WW, we thought an antelope tag would be good. We just need the tag, some of us board members will take the WW to hunt.

Give me a number to call you or call me at 520-490-8367 during the day ??

Thanks,

Bobby