Sign in to follow this  
utah400elk

Arizona Governor Tags

Does anybody know where I could find out which groups were awarded which Governor's Tags. I know a guy from SFW who is claiming Utah SFW was given Arizona Governor's tags to sell?

Does anybody know where I could find out which groups were awarded which Governor's Tags. I know a guy from SFW who is claiming Utah SFW was given Arizona Governor's tags to sell?

Go to the AZGFD web page and where it says search type in 2012 special big game license-tag awards

The Arizona Chapter of SCI has the Coues and Javalina tags, plus from the NWTF we are auctioning off the Turkey tag. Our banquet is June 8,2013 in Tucson Arizona.

Call me if you want more info, 520-490-8367

Bobby

The Arizona Chapter of SCI has the Coues and Javalina tags, plus from the NWTF we are auctioning off the Turkey tag. Our banquet is June 8,2013 in Tucson Arizona. Call me if you want more info, 520-490-8367 Bobby

What organization are you with?

The Arizona Chapter of SCI has the Coues and Javalina tags, plus from the NWTF we are auctioning off the Turkey tag. Our banquet is June 8,2013 in Tucson Arizona. Call me if you want more info, 520-490-8367 Bobby

What organization are you with?

he is with AZSCI