Sign in to follow this  
AZKX250

Is it too Late

Funny how I got turned around and lost on a elk hunt, trying to figure out my way back to my truck, I found more elk sheds then I could carry and left 2 and carried 3 for hours back to my truck. There out there, but don't try to get lost to find them

Well we didn't find anything but had a great time. It was nice to get out of the house and the weather was perfect. My wife did however spot her first deer ever and her first turkey. In the group she spotted there was a very nice 4x4. Couldn't believe we saw one that still had it's antlers. All in all had a good time.

That's insane!!! Can't believe he still had his antlers!

Funny how I got turned around and lost on a elk hunt, trying to figure out my way back to my truck, I found more elk sheds then I could carry and left 2 and carried 3 for hours back to my truck. There out there, but don't try to get lost to find them

This happened to me in Unit 10 many years ago, I finally hung them in a tree with plans to go back and get them and then never did......I am sure somebody since then was the lucky finder......that is cool.