Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

2013 Shootin' The Moon Tournament - Register Here!

Gonna be a great shoot...... we have some excellent sponsors this year that have donated some great prizes!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Water levels should be prime for a good shoot as well. Thanks again to our sponsors! We still have a few that we're waiting to hear back from so more than likely I'll be updating the flyer with additional sponsors. More prizes!

If anyone has an extra spot on their boat let me know!

Derek why don't you try to get someone to shoot with you off your ride?? I can see putting a team together since you have a boat being easier than jumpin on someone's boat

Gonehuntin it would definitely be a lot easier to find a couple shooters to throw on your boat then to find a boat to shoot on.....

Gonehuntin I know how to fix your problem. Grab a beer and go to your boat and slap some duct tape, JB Weld, and some bailing wire on something and I'm sure it will be fixed!

Ha ha I just want that big fish money again. i better go buy extra duct tape. shoot she almost sank at the last shoot at rosey!

also need to find a new partner since you stole mine! haha maybe one that doesnt get lost at plaesant would be nice.

Andrew That's what I thought?! What the h3ll happened...? I just hired some guy named Cho187... Didn't know it was someone else's spouse... Story of my life...