Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

2013 Shootin' The Moon Tournament - Register Here!

Derek hit me up if you don't get your boat ready. My girlfriend and I will be there. We just started bowfishing a fewonths ago so we still suck. Probably not going to win but if you just want to go and shoot with us we should have room.

Just got 10 50W LEDs on the boat so the only thing I can guarantee is plenty of light!! Haha

• Like 1

I thought his name was choMO187!?? Id be careful out on a 19 foot boat w/ a man named choMO187 on it!! Hope you ran a back ground check!!

Ha ha he was my DD! Bml I only go to catch a buzz. If ya don't mind a drunk guy in a speedo standing up there with you,i should be in.if I don't get my set up going good.

Hey bowfishAZ I think at the tourney everyone should call each other by their Couewhitetail name!!! Whatcha think?'

Andrew That's what I thought?! What the h3ll happened...? I just hired some guy named Cho187... Didn't know it was someone else's spouse... Story of my life...

dang now your hiring people to try an help ya win huh?! Aint gonna happen brotha lol!

Deason I didn't have to hire anyone. The Cho187 wanted to shoot with me and the Coon Leroy so I told him he could. I'm sure it had nothing to do with our capability to shoot fish but more so to do with how good looking we are.

What are you payen him? I doubt it's the good looks but I do believe it's because he fits the final piece of team "Deliverance" PERFECTLY!!

Ill be paying him with backwards hugs.... I think you might be a little jealous of team "deliverance" because you don't have a purrrty enough of a mouth to get in with us

Only a day left to pre register to save $50 and make sure you get a Coueswhitetail.com shootin the moon II shirt...... hope to see you all up there!!!!!!

Online registration for the 2013 Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament is now available. Please click the link below for more information.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

attachicon.gif2013STM.png

Not sure what's up but I keep getting this while trying to sign up.??

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Anyone else having problems with the registration link? I can't get it to work.