Sign in to follow this  

Obama care is really about the feds having more controll over us through the IRS. If it was really about heathcare, why is the IRS so involved in it?

I watched some of the interrogation this morning before work.....made me wanna puke.

You remember the movie Negotiator when they are sitting in that office and the one guy is explaining about how you can tell a liar by the way his eyes shift???

http://www.starpulse.com/Movies/Negotiator,_The/Great_Film_Moments/?cid=v2-videos-i3s6

Steven Miller blew it....................

Part of the healthcare bill was to hire 15,000 new IRS agents.

I am sure they will be met by some of Obama goons, and serious hardware, on the other side of the bridge. Something tells me they won't have much of a turn out for the march?

• Like 1

Wake up folks ... your freedom has been taken hostage, and not just by Odummer. This government needs a Douche big-time. Don't vote for career politicians. Get them out.

Only armed revolt with a focus on cleaning out the senate , congress and all of washington and starting clean will make any noticeable changes! The prez dosn't do all this himself he has plenty of help from both Republicans and Democrats!

Until then biz as usual tail wagging the dog to keep the general public believing the smoke and mirrors show!

Any suggestion on how to clean house without armed revolt!?...... Voting doesn't seem to be working!

Locally or nationally it's all the tail waggin the dog and it wont change until it gets much worse! Then the general public will accept the only solution we have !!! Armed revolt!

• Like 1

All you have to do is listen to obama talk to the morehead state grads and Ohio State grads. HELLO.