PFDmedic

Interesting pics

I'm gonna say Canus Lupus Bailyi/Canus Domesticus for two hundred Alex. As for location I'm gonna' take a wild guess and say somewhere in Showlow. Interesting pictures though thanks for sharing.

Not sure where it is but I for one would be pretty pissed off seeing one walking around the same neighborhood as my kids. Where was it taken?

They are grey wolves on the rim? I assume that is a radio/gps collar on the neck????? Looks a lot like a husky?

It's a Siberian husky which are normally big ole babies. Cool Dogs. They make the greatest pets for the whole family including being around kids they don't know. Id be more concern that someone would hit it with a vehicle or maybe even take it rather than trying to find the owner. beautiful animal for sure.

GBA

• Like 1

I'm with you on the Mexican Grey Wolf..... BUT.... What the heck is it doing in Payson??

I really want to say a Husky but I just don't think it is...... Whats the story behind it?

I say husky I don't buy anything else in payson. Show me the news story cause seems to me that would make some news.

All I can say about it for certain, is that I was told it had what appeared to be a reddish colored radio tracking collar around it's neck, and Game and Fish was very interested in it and is actively trying to capture it. The guy who took the pictures is a friend of the family, very upstanding young man, wise in the outdoors, and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw it coming down the road.

They had a sighting of one around the Girl Scout camp a few weeks ago also know a DR. That lives off Tyler parkway that had one coming into his back yard trying to get his little dog. Showed me a pic of it from his phone. I believe there around here in Payson.