capoeirajosh

trail cam opinions

I have had my wild game out for 2 1/2 months and over 600 pics and the batteries are still full. not the best but not the worst... the Ir2 or something like that... 78$.. also have a couple moultries.. not the quickest trigger speed but they get better with every new model.. I want to try the new panoramic model they have out. I like the moultries for the price!

James

I have had my wild game out for 2 1/2 months and over 600 pics and the batteries are still full. not the best but not the worst... the Ir2 or something like that... 78$.. also have a couple moultries.. not the quickest trigger speed but they get better with every new model.. I want to try the new panoramic model they have out. I like the moultries for the price!

James

Wow! That sounds like some good battery life! The moultries are sounding pretty good as well!

hello friends I'm starting to equip my ranch here in MEXICO, and all these tips are helping me a lot, tanks and continue talking

I'm a fan of the cheaper wild game innovations. I don't need most of the fancy features and I can get more for the money.

How easy is getting camera settings set up?

I'm a fan of the cheaper wild game innovations. I don't need most of the fancy features and I can get more for the money.

How easy is getting camera settings set up?

Pretty easy usually just two or three buttons at most. I have several different models and all have been easy to use and all have great battery life if set up right. Only downside is the cheaper models are all one pic every 15 or 30 seconds. No multi shot.

Any update on posting pics? Is this the guy from around bear flats?

If you are talking to me, no, I am not that guy. :-)

/>Thanks for all of the responses! Does anyone have any photos taken with the wild view trail cams that they would be willing to share?

If you want to see what a Tasco ($50) takes and a Bushnell ($140) I have some recent pics in this thread: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/41033-1st-check-of-the-cams/?fromsearch=1

The bushnell is angled too far out so night time pics are not great but daylight are good - definately the better cam but for only $50 the tasco will be all I use now...