Trevor

Martin Rebel Recurve Left Hand

I have a left handed Martin Rebel Recurve. It's a 50 pound draw weight. I bought the bow this year from Corner Archery and am now selling it to buy a new compound. The bow comes with fingers, 3 broadheads, at least a dozen arrows with field points, an extra string, beaver balls, and limb protecters (limb skins). The bow is in like new condition. $200. Call 623-229-2019 or email me at thegunexchange@yahoo.com Thanks.

I'm interested in the bow.I'll have to check the funds and i'll get back to you.

Thanks Allen. Ask Kirk about his nose. hehe hint hint, a tatoo from a 300 win mag scope. Oops, I forgot about recoil! Then added by a collapsable stock of a 308. :) Man I love my little big brother.

Thanks Allen. Ask Kirk about his nose. hehe hint hint, a tatoo from a 300 win mag scope. Oops, I forgot about recoil! Then added by a collapsable stock of a 308. :) Man I love my little big brother.

:lol: I let my idiot uncle shoot my muzzleloader two years ago with 150 grains and a .50 cal sabot. He put the stock under his shoulder and put the scope right up against his eye and yanked the trigger. When he stood up he had this stupid looking grin on his face and said 'Did I hit it!?!" The rest of us stood there in shock from the bloody ring around his eye. :ph34r:

my dumb @$$ room mate got a $600 or so muzzle loader for his birthday LAST YEAR IN JUNE!!! well, this guy thinks he knows everything there is to know baout hunting and shooting ( he has nevr killed a deer, elk or anything) and when he showed me how he mounted the scope and raised it up to his eye, he has about 1" of eye relief... i told him he might want to chage that and he said no it was fine... well THIS JUNE when he finally shot it, he came home with a HUGE gash in his forehead, i said ya must have shot your muzzel loader finally.. he said yeah howd ya know. i simply asked him if he remembered me telling him last year that he might want to move the scope.... it was great he as all imbarrased i love it!

Casey,

You mean the same one who crosses barbed wire fences holding a loaded shotgun, who can hunt somewhere else than around me?

I got a scope ring cut above the eye once, that was from shooting uphill in the prone position at a coues. Two bloody critters in the photo.

RR

Doug, that would be the one... the one who crosses those fences with his shotgun's safety off... places his shotgun against my truck with the barrel pointd at our heads with the safety off and who doesnt pick up his spent casings and who can hunt somewhere other than around you and i both.. thats the one