Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Anyone?? i wanna head up for a day or 2 but would like some knowledge on this tiny lake before i go. thx

Lynx can be a hit or miss. we fish it all the time for cats! The only problem we see is the water is down and the crawdads are bad. they take your bait faster than you can count to five. on the side note if you fish with a boat get back in the coves on the east side and you will have luck.. Trout also is a hit and miss on this lake..

/>Tips??? Find a better lake bro!!!! LOL

+1 on bring the bow and archery deer hunt next month!!

Well see that is a good tip.. i have never fished it so thought i would ask. went and looked at it the other day and it is low and tiny. just looking for something close to north phx i can make a regular with my little boat. pleasant is a bit hot but i am debating that for tonight???

Watkins lake is better IMO. They are starting to get crappie going and the bass fishing is on the rise. Not much further than Lynx in Prescott.

/>Watkins lake is better IMO. They are starting to get crappie going and the bass fishing is on the rise. Not much further than Lynx in Prescott.

Cool thx